eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima is a professional reverse engineering tool for 3D scanning, contactless quality control and fast prototyping medium sized models.
Optima, optimized combination of key parameters for customer: high accuracy measurement (up to 0.0183 mm), high point density (95 pt/mm²) and large scanning volume (250mm x 170mm x 120mm), all that at affordable level of purchase and implementation of complex measuring system.
Heavy Duty Optima fits perfect for companies, where the key factor for customer is high accuracy measurement, and want to keep this mission alive despite low available budget.
Heavy Duty Optima is equipped with two high quality, 5 megapixels cameras, and high power, blue LED light source, keeping power consumption at low level (20W) and lowering the heat emission, extending product lifetime at same time. Advantage of certain wavelength of light source helps to limit influence of optics on gathered data, moreover blue light has the lowest diffraction, which helps to keep measurement results at highest level.
Examples of Applications
- measurement of hard to access objects
- creation of all kind of 3D renders
- reverse engineering of elements without CAD documentation
- measuring warped/welded elements and comparison to the CAD model
- quality control of produced parts
Precise 3D scanning of medium objects made of all types of materials
- precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
- four 5Mpix cameras
- two scanning ranges in one unit
- dust proof device (IP62)
- dedicated for industries and all types of production lines
- perfect for: quality control, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping
Advantages of eviXscan Heavy Duty Quadro 3D scanner
- Accuracy, strength & comfort
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
- Long life strong power LED light source
- Complete system in a handy mobile case
- Strong aluminium body
- High resistance to dust and moisture
- Ability to scan also in external conditions
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of calibration by the end user
- Temperature compensation
- Intuitive software eviXscan in two language versions English and Polish
- Export results to the most popular formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
- Software for editing point clouds and meshes
- Software enhancements and updates
- Training for 2 operators included in the price of the scanner
- Technical support
- 24 months warranty
Innovative design of eviXscan Heavy Duty Quadro 3D scanner
Made of oxidized aluminium – resistant to changing environment conditions (IP62, optional IP67).
- Simultaneous scanning with two cameras
The usage of two cameras speeds up the scanning process and guarantees high accuracy.
- Blue LED light source
Automatic multi-source thermal regulation system enables the device to operate in harsh environment and guarantees repeatability of results.